Looking for a totally over-the-top way to spoil and pamper your special someone this Valentine’s Day? Let InterContinental Hong Kong plan the ultimate Valentine’s Experience for you with our HK$1 million Valentine’s Date in the hotel’s breathtaking Presidential Suite (available between February 11-14 inclusive)
You’ll experience an unforgettable one-night stay in Asia’s most prestigious and Hong Kong’s largest Presidential Suite (at 7,000 square feet), inclusive of a Duplex Living Room, 2,500 square foot rooftop terrace with a private swimming pool and Jacuzzi overlooking Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island and a master suite and bathroom – with harbourview Jacuzzi and rain forest shower for two, plus a private sauna and steam room. The suite also has a private dining room, gym and study.
Your Presidential Suite butler will be on call throughout your stay to ensure your every whim and fancy is satisfied.
Your HK$1 million Valentine’s Date is inclusive of:
- Chauffeured airport transfers via the hotel’s Phantom VI Rolls Royce.
- A bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal Rosé 2004 Champagne served with fresh strawberries in the Rolls Royce, in transit to InterContinental Hong Kong
- A personalized premium bar set-up in the Presidential Suite for your enjoyment throughout your stay.
- Our Phantom VI Rolls Royce limousine with private chauffeur -- on call for your use throughout your stay.
- A special welcome gift and amenities in the Presidential Suite upon your arrival.
- Your selection of pampering spa treatments in the private couple’s Spa Suite at the hotel’s feng shui inspired I-Spa during your stay.
- Arrangements for a Personal Shopper to help you select your designer wardrobe for the evening at the brand name boutique of your choice (to the value of HK$150,000).
- A custom-designed Valentine’s message displayed by banner via a private boat at a designated time as seen from your rooftop terrace.*
- Personalized floral décor in the suite
- A premium private bar set up in the suite.
- 1,000 roses delivered to the Presidential Suite – just for her
- A “declaration of love” gift from (valued at HK$100,000) from him to her from a designer brand store of her choice.
- Pre-dinner cocktails and aperitifs served with deluxe hors d’oeuvres in the Presidential Suite
- A romantic dinner fit for a prince and princess, with your choice of a custom-made menu from one of the hotel’s two 1-Michelin star restaurants – Yan Toh Heen (for exquisite Cantonese cuisine), or SPOON by Alain Ducasse (for contemporary French cuisine) or NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong (celebrated for its innovative new-style Japanese cuisine), paired with vintage wines.
- The romantic candlelit dinner can be served in the Presidential Suite by your personal butler or in the private room at SPOON by Alain Ducasse, Yan Toh Heen or NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong.
- Live music performed by a string quartet throughout the evening in the Presidential Suite.
- A Champagne and caviar breakfast served in the privacy of Presidential Suite on your private harbourview terrace overlooking Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island.
- Monogrammed His and Hers Shanghai Tang silk bathrobes.
- A butler-drawn rose petal bath in the Presidential Suite’s romantic harbourview Jacuzzi with sweeping views of Victoria Harbour.
- Chanel bathroom amenities
- Access to the exclusive Club InterContinental (Executive Lounge) where you can enjoy afternoon tea and evening cocktails, as well as complimentary high-speed internet access and personalized concierge services.
This one-of-a-kind Valentine’s Date Experience in the Presidential Suite is exclusively for reservations between February 11-14, 2011 inclusive, subject to availability and advance reservation by February 2nd,* Minimum 2-week advance booking is required for the private boat with the personalized Valentine’s message display.
|Your name: *|
|Your email: *|
|Recepient's email: *|
|Enter code: *|
Google Hi5 YouTube Yahoo! Bangkok Post The Nation Pattaya Mail Phuket Gazette MCOT Chiangmai Mail Hua Hin Observer National News Bureau Phuket Post Student Weekly Fashion Music Siam Commercial Bangkok Bank Thai Real Estate Home Design Property Expat AIS True Foreign Exchange Rates Thai-English-Thai Dictionary Bumrungrad Hospital Wikipedia Facebook Suvarnabhumi Airport